jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Internet Hobbies Can Become an Addiction

1. Nadine May profile image94
    Nadine Mayposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,
    I have two of my hubs un-featured and I want to know if the hubpage staff is ever checking our hubs after we remove over promoting links or even after altering the title? I must admit that by changing the title I did have an opportunity to re-submit.   ( that is nice to know) I have done that with this article and with the article I submitted as well on this forum: The Hanging Gardens from Clovelly.
    If they stay un-featured then I have to delete them and post them onto Wikinut, but I do not like to go that far due to all the comments I have received  so far.

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Internet Hobbies Can Become an Addiction. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 16 months ago

What is the focus of your Hub?

Is it to talk about the dangers of addiction, which is what the title seems to suggest? If so, your content is terribly miscategorized and doesn't talk about addiction.

Is your Hub really about Adobe Photoshop?  Because if so, the only thing appropriate is the category, but the title seems misleading and the content doesn't cover using Photoshop with any depth or usefulness.

Is your Hub really meant to try and drive people to your businesses?  If so, it's title is deceptive, miscategorized, and the Hub is overly-promotional.

Is your Hub about internet hobbies and addiction?  If so, it's still miscategorized and the content is still overly-promotional, and does not discuss internet addiction.

3. aurorasa-coaching profile image77
    aurorasa-coachingposted 16 months ago

I have seen your post an hour ago. I did not reply because I just signed up. I thought your post looks extremely awesome and I have no idea why hubpage would unpublish it.

I am pressing thumbs that my first one stays.

4. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 16 months ago

Interesting to read all that about your online activities, Nadine. The hub is mis-categories (your PhotoShop work is beautiful though) and the title is misleading to the content.  Something like "My Internet Hobbies Can Be Addicting" would be better suited because it is more like a personal journal.  I did not check all the links, just one and that one could be considered overly-promotional by HubPages.

Nadine Mayposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the title tip I have changed the title several times but will consider your suggestion. I have a look what category I gave it. Can't remember. The original title was : I discovered a new hobby, then Internet addictions, then this. I feel that my first tile was still the best and I should have stuck to it.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 16 months ago

I would suggest just making the hub about your endeavors with a clear aim, like helping other people do the same.

You might have issues of your store pictures where you seem to be reselling images you did not create?

Nadine Mayposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I'm somewhat taken aback with your suggestion that I am reselling pictures I did not create? Your feedback was not  helpful and I would NEVER resell anything that was not mine, but what am I reselling I wonder?