jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

None of my squidoo lenz are on my hub pages

1. beetrue profile image59
    beetrueposted 2 years ago

I clicked the link put in the code and entered a new password.  I have the same user name Beetrue and on squidoo and same email.. none of my 20 lenzs are showing up at all????

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The account you are using to post on the forum is six years old.  Your Squidoo transferred articles will NOT be on this account.

Check your other account. http://beetruelm.hubpages.com/

Go to your Account page there and see why your Hubs are unfeatured.

beetrueposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.. I do not see them still.. oh well.. guess it is to late now.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Beetrue,

If any of your lends were unpublished at the time of the merge, that content would have NOT been moved over.  If that was the case for any content, it is now gone unless you saved a copy.

Are you saying that when you go to your dashboard, there are zero Hubs?

If you see them there, but they aren't showing up for anyone else, they are unfeatured due to either quality or traffic issues, and can be edited/improved.

3. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 2 years ago

The case of the missing lenses. I love a mystery.

4. beetrue profile image59
    beetrueposted 2 years ago

Thanks for reply.. i had several published lenz.. and in the hub pages dash board none show up.

5. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 2 years ago

Do you have the URLs for those lenses somewhere? If you do you can find them in Wayback Machine.

beetrueposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just thought they'd move to here.. so guess I do not have the urls.. I'll look though or try to remember.. thanks

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Beetrue, the merge was first announced on August 2014.  It was made clear at that time that not all content was going to be moved, with only the most-active (valuable and drawing traffic) pages being moved over. 

There was a lot of help at the time, and guides on both sites to answer questions, but most of that is now gone as the move was completed in October, and even the four-month grace period to edit content before the new standards were applied has past.

I'm not even sure if HubPages still has their info up that was created to help people during the move.

The Internet Archive shows a few of your lenses, but they all appear to have not been edited or updated in nearly a year (or more) as of the time of the merge, so most likely they were not in the active lens pool that was acquired.

working