jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to make fresh raw mango pickles

1. Nagalekshmi profile image60
    Nagalekshmiposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to make fresh raw mango pickles (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lions44 profile image95
      lions44posted 19 months ago in reply to this

I thought it was good. Not overly promotional or anything like that. Good background on the type of mango.  The layout could be tweaked a little; create more a "flow."  I'm also not a fan of bolding words.  Other than titles, I find it distracting.  Not sure what HP guidance says on that and I"m not an expert of what gets someone more readers, so all I can give is my opinion.

Nagalekshmiposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for sharing your opinion.I ll  try to generate the flow .I guess even HP doesnot agree with over bolding of words.

2. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 19 months ago in reply to this

well, I can say it is a good start for a hubber, just that the pictures are a bit blurr, did you take photos from a recipe book?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 19 months ago

The words "click here" right next to advertisements are a major violation of AdSense and Amazon terms.

Thank you relache that was a great feedback.I have updated my hub and republished .

3. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 19 months ago

Hi Nagalekshmi,
    I posted some suggestions on this forum for you on improving your hub the day you made this thread. But it disappeared! I wanted to make sure I didn't violate any rules on giving feedback or if it was removed for some other reason, or if it was a glitch in posting. Not urgent, just curious. I hope your hub is doing okay and got featured.

Hi Janshares,
           Sorry to hear that. I am still expecting for good feedback and suggestion that can help me feature my hub. Could you try posting it again?

1. janshares profile image89
        jansharesposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Sure. I suggested that you look at punctuation and grammar. Try capitalizing the main words in your title and subtitles. And, as sallybea suggested, check spelling and grammar. Good Luck. smile

Thank you Janshares. I will do that for sure.

4. Nagalekshmi profile image60

Hi peachpurple,
        I have clicked all the photos from my kitchen.None of them are any recipe book.May be the clarity is low due to excessive zoom used.

5. Nagalekshmi profile image60

I have clicked all the photos from my kitchen.None of them are from any recipe book.May be the clarity is low due to excessive zoom used.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I would cut and paste the text into Word and run a spell and grammar check.  I  found several errors when I went through it.  You could download the free Grammarly if you do not have Word.

That is a great suggestion.Thanks sallybea...

6. Nagalekshmi profile image60

Hi Hubbers,
         Thank you for all your suggestions . I have made all changes to the best of my knowledge.I didnot implement those changes immediately as I was busy with publishing my new hub.Kindly give me your feedback if you still have better ideas.

working