jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Influence of Hebrew Liturgical Chant on the Mus

1. Arthur Francis profile image83
    Arthur Francisposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Influence of Hebrew Liturgical Chant on the Music of Porgy and Bess (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

There are way too many eBay ads on here and it makes it look "spammy". Generally on Hubpages, they don't recommend using more than a couple of Amazon and eBay capsules combined.

You have a good topic and it's really interesting, but I'd recommend breaking up the text into shorter paragraphs because it makes it easier on the eyes for the reader. I usually do 3-4 lines of text before forming a new paragraph.

Good luck with everything and happy hubbing!

Arthur Francisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, that's great advice. I wasn't sure about how many ads to put in. I knew that the site generates money through the ads, so I was left to guessing. I'll try to break it up a bit more, and I'll remove some of the ads.

2. Arthur Francis profile image83

I was wondering if you would take another look at it. I broke up the text and between the blocks of text I included more supplemental material. I also reduced the number of ads to two eBay ads related to my topic.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

That looks a lot better and it passed the quality test correct?

I don't know yet, but hopefully it will. Thank you!

working