jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Google AdSense

1. Nick Osale profile image75
    Nick Osaleposted 19 months ago

In someone's opinion, what are some of the considerations hubpages make before giving out Google AdSense?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Hi Nick,

HubPages does not award AdSense IDs. These are awarded by Google to publishers with a sufficient amount of quality content that follows Google's publisher guidelines (we recommend 10 or so high-quality Featured Hubs). Here's our guide on how to sign up: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

1. SouradipSinha profile image83
        SouradipSinhaposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Hello Christy Kirwan,
        I have 14 featured Hubs at the moment but have been rejected by AdSense.
        Please help and advise.
        Thank you,
        Souradip.

1. LeanMan profile image82
          LeanManposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Depending on what you read you may need as many as 30 good pages and to have been active for 6 months to get adsense approval from where you live.

Six months?? Hmm.. I see.
            Anyways, its a pity that Hubbers from "this past of the world" face a steeper challenge than others.
            Thanks.

2. Nick Osale profile image75

Thank you so much kirwan. I joined recently so I was so interested to know more about adsence. I hope to get AdSense some times later because for now I still have only four featured hubs.

3. Rafiq23 profile image85
    Rafiq23posted 19 months ago

If you want google adsense, then try to apply through YouTube. It is the easiest way to get approved for Adsense. Upload an original video and then apply for Google Adsense. There are high chances that your application will be approved.

4. Nick Osale profile image75

Rafiq23 hello.
    So you mean the AdSense you get from YouTube is OK to be used here at hubpages.?

5. Rafiq23 profile image85
    Rafiq23posted 19 months ago

Yes. I am also using it here.

6. Nick Osale profile image75

Rafiq23 so how many videos do I need to upload on YouTube so I can get Google AdSense?

7. Olivia Sanzzi profile image83
    Olivia Sanzziposted 19 months ago

I feel like I've learned a lot from this thread.

Souradip, I honestly hope you don't give up as a result of this setback. You write about fascinating topics! I sincerely hope you do not give up.

Rafiq, that's an EXCELLENT tip, and Nick, you asked all the questions I would have asked if you didn't voice them first.

I've put off uploading a specific YouTube video for years. Maybe it is time for me to be brave and send it up.

So thanks, guys. This forum ROCKS, in my book. Everyone, thank you for your support, and keep up the hard work! ^_^

The thing called 'giving up' is not in my dictionary big_smile
      Yes this Forum is very nice. There's someone who will reply to one's post. smile

8. Nick Osale profile image75

Then finally guys let's follow one another on hubpages. I've learned much from this forum.

1. Olivia Sanzzi profile image83
      Olivia Sanzziposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Sounds like a plan to me! ^_^

working