jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Google AdSense Rejects Application for not Following their Policy?

1. Frederick Green profile image89
    Frederick Greenposted 19 months ago

Hi,

I've applied for Google AdSense for the second time and like the last time, it said that I was rejected due to not following their policy. Can anyone check out my profile and my hubs to see what I'm doing wrong? Please suggest some ideas of how I should change my hubs so that it follows the policy!

Thank you and much appreciated for any help at all smile
    Frederick Green.

1. SouradipSinha profile image82
      SouradipSinhaposted 19 months ago in reply to this

If you want to get AdSense approval easily, then create a YouTube account, upload an original video and then apply for AdSense.
      After they approve, then link that account with HubPages.
      AdSense will be active. Try this. smile

1. Frederick Green profile image89
        Frederick Greenposted 19 months ago in reply to this

That's a very interesting idea; thank you very much for the suggestion smile

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 19 months ago

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688   tells you rules about forbidden content.  The hub on injections may be causing problems.

1. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the link LindaSmith1!!! :-) Even though I have an Adsense account I had not thought to know and understand how to violate its TOS or rules. For instance usage of Google Brand Features. I must look into that and the others.

2. Frederick Green profile image89
      Frederick Greenposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Okay that's interesting. I never knew writing about that would be forbidden. Which rule does that clash with?

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 19 months ago

Their rules are weird to say the least.  Drug paraphernalia is against their rules.  The hubs was about injections which involved needles which is also drug paraphernalia.  You can't write anythig promoting alcohol, but how to distill beer is okay. Like I said they are nuts.  HP does same thing with their Restricted Topics list.  The unfeature hubs with real art that may be nudes, but have a topic for sexy photos and videos.

working