jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Deleted my 10 Q&A Questions I did.

1. paradigm search profile image81
    paradigm searchposted 16 months ago

Essentially no traffic the last several months they got.

Unlike some of the Q&A on my main account, I never accumulated a sufficient number of Answers to attract Google's attention and thus get the occasional AdSense click.

However for those who were kind enough to post Answers way back when I originally posted the Questions, I selected Best Answers before deleting. A thanks and congrats to:

Natasha Sackett   
    Alison Shanahan
    Health Reports   
    Caitlyn Ramos

1. asha124 profile image60
      asha124posted 16 months ago in reply to this

u need more traffic ,i help to u .my problem is same but now i am happy for Media Traffic Meltdown .it,s good .u try it . http://tinyurl.com/ohxzzpo

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Many see I am active in Questions. I check Google Analytics for them all the time. I always see GA shows more views for the Q than does HP. I also see there are what I would call often where someone goes somewhere in HP.

My bounce & exit rate is less for Q's than it is for my Hubs. Don't know what that means other than I think the lower bounce rate and exit is better. I am still not clear what a good bounce and exit is for HP hubs.

In my view that means maybe a hubber profile is looked at based on there answer. Possibly a Hub will be read. Or, another Question referral at the bottom led them away somewhere. I dun'no . . .but would that bounce and exit rate mean a 'HP or Adsense' link is clicked too?

2. paradigm search profile image81
    paradigm searchposted 16 months ago

Jeez! I wonder if those Q&A questions were getting traffic after all!?! http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/131425 . Oh well, too late now. Those critters are already permanently gone.

3. chef-de-jour profile image92
    chef-de-jourposted 16 months ago

Over time I deleted questions that weren't attracting views but have kept on two or three that are still getting a trickle of views each month from Google - amazing, I thought they'd be dead in the water but there's life in the old ruggers yet.