jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Raw Mango Pickle Recipe, how to make Mango Pickle,

1. Nagalekshmi profile image60
    Nagalekshmiposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,
    I am in need of some serious help.I have made all the changes as suggested by a few fellow Hubbers.But then I could not make it up.please give feedback on my Hub Raw Mango Pickle Recipe, how to make Mango Pickle, Facts about Raw Mangoes (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve my hub so that it gets featured?Thanks!

2. proudlylived profile image60
    proudlylivedposted 16 months ago

I think you might need to use original images not copied ones from search engine or other websites.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 16 months ago

I'm pretty sure the problem with this hub that is keeping it from being featured is your Amazon capsule.  Someone coming to your hub to learn how to make mango pickle isn't going to need to find a source for buying mango pickle.  I recommend changing the capsule to one of the ingredients.  Asafoetida powder isn't something people would normally have on hand, so that would be a good inclusion.

Other recommendations:
    Change that first picture to something that hasn't had so much photoshopping.  Since it is the first picture and represents the hub, you want it to look as appetizing as possible.  Also I recommend writing something like "Mango Pickle recipe" on that image so that it can be pinned and people will know exactly what that picture represents.

Take out the video.  It is in a language that most people will not be able to understand.  You can try to find one in English, but unless you make it yourself, it probably won't be the same, and you would rather have them follow yours.

I would also take out the links to the other recipes. Yours is the best, right? So why offer the readers other choices?

1. Nagalekshmi profile image60
      Nagalekshmiposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Great suggestion.I did nay think of the amazon capsule.got it! .Thank you so much.