Number of pageviews increases on google analytics but not on accounts

1. Ayeshafarid profile image80
    Ayeshafaridposted 16 months ago

Dear fellow hubbers
    The number on my accounts page didnt move for many days. I checked on google analytics it is increasing there but not on the hubpages account detail page. If its for one or two days I can understand but it has been going on for many days now.Could anybody help?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 16 months ago in reply to this

The 28th of each month is payday.  It is common practice for the stats to freeze several days before pay day, probably to give the team time to  prepare to make payouts.

Also, GA runs from 12 midnight one day to 12 midnight the next day.  HP is a running 24 hour update per hub, not for the entire account.

It's a little confusing, but whatever is happening to you is happening to all of us.  Stats pages will update in the next day or so.

If you want to take an educated guess about how much you earn in any given day, take the total number of page views on GA, multipy by 60 and then multiply that number by your normal CPM number.  This will give you a rough idea on a per day basis if you are curious.  It won't be exact, but it will be close.

Hope this helps you.

1. Ayeshafarid profile image80
        Ayeshafaridposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Timetraveler ! Thank you very much. I appreciate your time