jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Chicken Biryani - a study about the various spices

1. Nagalekshmi profile image59
    Nagalekshmiposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process.The moderator alert is that the hub contains spammy element, but I am not sure what is wrong. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Chicken Biryani - a study about the various spices and the south Indian way of cooking (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just read yr hub, you have 7 amazon capsules but you didn't write 100words of text for each capsule. Seven capsule means seven hundred words! I suggest you put two capsules related to your hub with text. You forgot to put the photo credit to yourself, only two pics you mention "self" but the rest you didn't

1. peachpurple profile image77
        peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Spammy means too many links or capsules

2. Nagalekshmi profile image59
        Nagalekshmiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I will make that changes...  Being new HP I find it difficult to trace out what does spammy mean. Infact three of my hubs received the same alert .And I thought that was a generic mesaage sent across for rejected hubs.

1. Nagalekshmi profile image59
          Nagalekshmiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Peachpurple .So kind of you.

2. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 2 years ago

Spammy, at least in this context, means too commercially oriented -- too focused on clicks or sales rather than fully informing the reader on the topic of the hub.

3. Nagalekshmi profile image59
    Nagalekshmiposted 2 years ago

Got it!

working