2 questions

1. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

First question: Paul, could we possibly switch the locations of the "tag box" and "related hubs box" that are on the hubs themselves? Since we can't have the "next hub" capsule (that everyone seems to want, btw, hint, hint!! wink it seems like it would at least help drive our own traffic to put the related hubs up higher?

Would this be a pain to do??

Second question: Could we make it so that our own hubs show up in the related hubs list, all the time? Its kind of a bummer to see only 1 of your own articles listed, when you have 20 on a topic and they are in groups and everything.

I want to drive my own traffic, not someone else's.... sad

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

The related hubs list is composed based on a combination of keyword similarity and quality as measured by HubScore.  There is also a small preference built in for matching to your own hubs, as opposed those by other authors.   However -- Just as other people's hubs will appear with yours, so will yours appear on other people's hubs.  I don't think this is something we're going to change.

Swapping tags and related hubs sounds like it might be a reasonable change.  There are really two places you want related hubs, near the top for someone that decides they don't like the hub they are on right away, and at the bottom for after they have scrolled through it and are getting ready to depart.  We'll talk about it in the office next week.

3. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Ok thanks!