jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

HP Editors

1. profile image0
    TheSandmanposted 8 years ago

They are idiot or bright but tethered to the Robot

2. profile image0

I am about to goblegook the source bet it get a A

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I suppose robots have a hard time understanding what a Hub is about in comparison to the Human mind. hmm

4. profile image0

HI Dame well I am new at this and am really pissed pardon the language at the robotics of this, I write well I have great ideas, I do quote or use sources, and the damn robot does not get ad give credit and the damn thing does dot get it

5. AEvans profile image69
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

Sandman,
    I am confused about what you are saying, what robots? Please be calm and clarify.smile

6. Cris A profile image61
    Cris Aposted 8 years ago

I'm not too familiar with the hard and fast rules but would you consider paraphrasing instead or post a link to the article you wish to cite? cool

btw, got it

7. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Hi Sandman smile a letter direct to the HP team should clear that up for you but you will have to wait out the weekend for now. How about do up another Hub and let this one sit. Might end up with a higher score too you know wink

8. AEvans profile image69
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

Sandman check my comment I sent to you, duplicate content may also mean that someone has stolen something from you and published it elsewhere. HP will straighten it out for you. smile

9. profile image0

Don't  like to play the games, don't like to wait, don't like to reproduce myself..but thanks for the advice,,I know what your saying it has truth, but beating the system if you are good and have something to offer is a winner

1. AEvans profile image69
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

jj , just had all ofher articles copied by  SHRIKRISHNA here at HubPages!! He just pulled the article off line and it was interesting as I commented on it earlier, that he had copied and pasted. Check his articles!! :::::::::::::smile

working