jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Making Connections

1. Freedom America profile image60
    Freedom Americaposted 16 months ago

I would love to be able to connect with other Hubbers here. If there a way to be able to get more followers and connections?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Many hubbers list an email address and/or a facebook page.  You could use those to ask them to follow you, but I highly doubt you'd get much response except being banned for abuse.

So...write great hubs and a good profile, followed by participation in the forums to get your name out there.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 16 months ago in reply to this

On this site, connections are not what matters, even though they are nice to have.  We earn views and money when we write good hubs that are of interest to the general public.  Unlike Bubblews and similar sites, connections don't make a hoot of difference in terms of earning, etc.

3. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 15 months ago in reply to this

What you think having more followers or connections does here?  What is your intent in connecting?

4. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 15 months ago in reply to this

try commenting on other hubs and send a fan mail, that is how I connect people

2. Chriswillman90 profile image89
    Chriswillman90posted 15 months ago

Yes it would be better participating in the forums, asking questions, answering questions, reading hubs, and leaving feedback on them. Writing unique hubs is what's most important here but being part of the community helps too.

3. frankcofrah profile image46
    frankcofrahposted 15 months ago

Thats helpful i will really try that ,thanks
    Freedom America thanks for posting the question

4. starme77 profile image85
    starme77posted 15 months ago

I have been here on and off for 6 years and have aquired some good friends who have also became my friends on Facebook and Google + it takes time to meet people you connect with. I would suggest reading some hubs of interest and commenting to get to know people on the site with similar interests as yours. smile

5. Freedom America profile image60
    Freedom Americaposted 15 months ago

Thanks everyone!
        I was mostly curious as to how hubpages work. I am a very social person so when I become a member of a new site that interest me I look forward to making friends and finding inspirations through the experience of others. I am working and living in Yellowstone National Park and I do spend more time outdoors than I do inside writing. But I enjoy making friends through all kinds of medias.