I'd like feedback on my Hub: Stay In Your Own Lane

1. tierranavia profile image79
    tierranaviaposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Stay In Your Own Lane. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Chriswillman90 profile image88
    Chriswillman90posted 15 months ago

Readers prefer text breaks meaning there should be a break every 3-4 lines of solid text. It would also be nice if you included a few images to make the piece stand out. I use Pixaby and Flickr for free stock images, but there are other sites.

I'm sure other experienced hubbers have a few more suggestions. Good luck though with everything and it's an interesting piece.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 15 months ago

Hubs which you claim are about social skills but then you say the person just has to trust in God are not going to get published.  That's too contradictory and disjointed.

Either write about social skills building and how to drive, or write a Hub about faith and put it in the religion section.  The people checking for quality will not pass personal, rambling rants.  They only pass articles where the content seems it would be useful to someone else.  Hubs are not blogs.