jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone else with delayed payments from Google Adsense?

1. Cardia profile image89
    Cardiaposted 15 months ago

I'm expecting to receive my first payment from Google, via check in the mail. They said that they sent it on May 25th, however more than a month later, nothing's shown up. I found it a bit difficult to get help on Google's actual site. They don't seem to really offer email or personal support for this sort of thing.

Is this delay normal? Maybe because it's my first one? Or is anyone else experiencing this?
    Is there a way that I could maybe ask a question? I can't find much on their site..

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 15 months ago in reply to this

https://support.google.com/adsense/answ … 0?hl=en-GB
      Sorry see you are in Barbados but am sure you can find your answer from here.

2. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 15 months ago in reply to this

If they said they mailed it to you a month ago and you still haven't received it, you can go into your account, have that check cancelled, and have them issue you a new one. Verify that your mailing address is correct on your AdSense account.

I don't know if it is available in your country, but payment by wire-transfer to your bank account is the best way.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 15 months ago

I've never known anyone outside the U.S. who didn't always have a terrible time trying to get their manual checks from Google.