1. Don Bobbitt profile image93
    Don Bobbittposted 16 months ago
    Yeah, I know the title of this forum article is very short and it can mean a lot of different things to a vast audience like we have here on HP.
    But, this is what I get when they reject a Hub of mine; twenty or thirty words in a sentence telling me to change my Hub because it is SPAMMY.
    And, of course, I have so much spare time in my life that the hours of rereading my Hub over and over and finally just guessing at what that particular HP, mood-swinging, attitude flashing, idiot had in their mind, on that day, at that moment, really meant, is of no concern to HP.
    Nope! Its their time that is the most important, not ours. You know, us, the writers who they make their money off of?
    So, keep hiring more of these people to edit to different standards that you will not share with us, and have them drive us to newer levels of rage and insanity.
    OK, I feel better now, so a suggestion for you;
    Attach a list of ten (thats right, just ten) specific categories that your "overlords of writers" must check at least one of. What will this do for us? Well, it can give us an idea of what the Heck you are talking about specifically, in my Hub, that you consider SPAMMY!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

The spammy content is primarily the unrelated promotional content you have for your book.
      I would suggest removing that promotional content.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 16 months ago

Your link to Amazon page on profile does not work. However, I did find your books.  I can promote some of them on my websites where I am in control!!