jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Ad accounts

1. Nick Osale profile image76
    Nick Osaleposted 18 months ago

Hello content creators! Please inform me, can someone use a different add account apart from Google AdSense yo monetize on hubpages? If yes then how can it be configured here? Thank you.

2. Barack James profile image84
    Barack Jamesposted 18 months ago

Nick; NO! Hubpages only uses Google AdSense content monetization system. I can see you are from Kenya like me; you have to wait for 2 more months for you to be accepted in AdSense program.

The six months AdSense time rule applies in Kenya. Also, you need to write more hubs before you apply, about 25 or above is ideal. Otherwise, we can hook up later over the weekends at your favorite joint:)

Nick Osaleposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Barack James thank you. Again it is it is not 10 hubs. I thought that was it. But iIbadly want it and i wont stop until I get it bro. If you are from Nairobi like me lets meet on saturday at archives near Nazareen university entrance.

3. frankcofrah profile image44
    frankcofrahposted 18 months ago

Hello nick,  am from kenya but currently am not in nairobi.
    Just enquiring is there any other way to get google adsense account, ?

4. Nick Osale profile image76
    Nick Osaleposted 18 months ago

I've heard and tried getting it via YouTube but still they track you back to the same email so its kinda hard. just create sufficient content on hubpages and you will get it. at least 10 hubs and 6 months on hubpages.

5. chika-nicholas profile image78
    chika-nicholasposted 18 months ago

Jumia.com

Nick Osaleposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Hi Nicholas. How does it happen on Jumia?

1. Barack James profile image84
        Barack Jamesposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Jumia is Kenyan online shopping site..I think he just liked the name

working