jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Passing Boot Camp

1. Lila Raines profile image85
    Lila Rainesposted 22 months ago

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could get some pointers on getting a hub featured. I have edited my hub "Items You Need For Your Dorm Room" several times but it has not passed. I have 3 hubs featured and am trying to get to 5 so I can get out of boot camp. Is that hub too wordy, too many Amazon products, not enough pictures, or poor quality? Thanks!

2. Lila Raines profile image85

I just realized that I don't think it's on my profile.

3. Lila Raines profile image85

Are we allowed to post links in the forums. I'm not intending on being spammy, I am looking for concrete info. http://hub.me/ajCl9

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 22 months ago

Not Published.

1. Lila Raines profile image85
      Lila Rainesposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I guess there is no way to tell then. I'll keep editing it. I just wonder which HP rule I must be breaking. All of my Amazon links are relevent and there are only about 5 for an 1100 word article. They are nicely separated too; not bunched together.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago

Have you seen the forum post about the new spam rules?  There is a link to a blog post which has links to examples of the types of hubs that are spammy and the types that are not.  I found those examples really helpful in figuring out what they really meant by spammy.

I'm not saying that your hub is, but you really need to be careful when writing that type of hub.  All of the products must be directly related to the content of the hub, which for the title you are using does seem like it a lot of things would fit.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Here's the link to the forum post:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/127831

working