jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Why are my Google AdSense earnings by hubpages not showing?

1. sriv profile image52
    srivposted 2 years ago

One of my friends bought an item by clicking on an advertisement on my site (sriv.hubpages.com),but the earnings  by that click are not showing in AdSense whereas my other sites(other than hubpages) are showing earnings by AdSense?Why is it so?What is the matter?

1. Colin Quartermain profile image88
      Colin Quartermainposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well it might not have been an adsense ad that was clicked on if you are signed up with hubpages ad program; and if it was an adsense ad it might have been at a time when the adsense account was linked to hubpages rather than yourself.

can't remember the breakdown, but might be 60/40 your adsense ads vs hubpages

1. sriv profile image52
        srivposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My AdSense account is linked to hubpages,I've checked, then too it is not showing earnings by hubpages?

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Are you signed up for the HP Earnings Program too?   If so, most of the Adsense ads showing on your Hub are not paid direct by Adsense, they are paid through the HP ads program.

1. sriv profile image52

Yes,all my hubpages earnings program(ad program,eBay,amazon,AdSense) are active.In the beginning AdSense account linked by hubpages was showing earnings by my site sriv.hubpages.com but not now.Why?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you look at a Hub, you will usually see two or three Adsense ads.

If your friend clicked on the Adsense ad at the END of your Hub, that will show on your Adsense account.

If your friend clicked on ANY OTHER Adsense ad, it will not show on your Adsense account, because those ads are paid through the HubPages Ad Program, not through Adsense.

It is never a good idea to ask friends to click on your ads because that is against Adsense TOS.

1. sriv profile image52

I read that there were technical problems going on on hubpages.When will they be in order?

3. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Your account does have HupPages ad revenue from May, June, and July.
      You can see the details on your balance history report here.
      https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

You can email us at team@hubpages if you have any further questions.

working