jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: EARTH THROUGH THE AGES

1. Fahad ansari12 profile image55
    Fahad ansari12posted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub EARTH THROUGH THE AGES (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Sherry Hewins profile image94
      Sherry Hewinsposted 15 months ago in reply to this

It appears that English is not your native language. I think it would help if you have a native English speaker go over your hub. Also, it seems like you skipped pretty quickly from the stone age to semi-conductors. Wasn't there a lot in between there?

2. TessSchlesinger profile image93
      TessSchlesingerposted 15 months ago in reply to this

My feeling would be when reading this that you took an article from a text book or something similar and then used a translate tool. Essentially, the outcome is so bad that nobody is going to get beyond the first paragraph.

3. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

"From the ice age to the modern world, Earth had seen its various forms and this changes is categorized into ages or era. Humans are being changing themselves and their way of living till their birth."

Is this spun text? It makes very little sense and seems like you just put words next to each other in the hope that they might work.

Your Hub will never be featured in its current form. Sorry.