jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like some feedback on my Hub: How to Easily Gain More Twitter-

1. pc-how profile image61
    pc-howposted 2 years ago

I'd like some feedback on my Hub: How to Easily Gain More Twitter Followers. This is my second hub I've ever made, and I feel pretty good about it. It took about an hour or two of work, and would love feedback. Thank you.

http://pc-how.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-E … -Followers

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I would suggest that you start by replacing the image with one you have permission to use or that is copyright free.

You could also make it clearer that this is for people who just want to get followers to increase their follower number, not to get readers who are actual people who might like your content?

pc-howposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I took your advice on replacing the image with a non copyright image. Thank you!

And I don't understand what you mean on your second comment.
      EDIT: Nevermind, I understand, thank you!

3. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

As long as the images are copyright free then you should be pretty good. The only thing I hope doesn't happen is the content getting flagged for spam (not that it is).

I've gotten a lot of spam about gaining followers and things of that nature, but I think you should be okay. On hubpages, people often get flagged for putting too many Amazon/eBay capsules, but you're okay with that.

I'll say this hub looks a lot better than my early hubs when I started on here. If that's your launching pad (first 5 hubs), then you'll do great.

pc-howposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. And let's hope my stuff does not get flagged.

working