I'd like feedback on my Hub: 10 Things You Should Not Miss During Your Croatian

1. gulet profile image60
    guletposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 10 Things You Should Not Miss During Your Croatian trip (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. bizgrrl profile image78
      bizgrrlposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I like the numbered list and the use of pictures. You can try adding a poll or video.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 15 months ago

Your information is sparse in the extreme. You give no insider information at all.
    It is all obviously just a frame in which to insert the link to your boat company.
    Not surprisingly, your hub is probably not featured because it is seen as over-promotional.

Secondly, the geographical area covered by your recommendations is enormous. It is highly unlikely that someone travelling to Croatia would visit more than one or two of these places. What readers would want is an in-depth look at the specific locations they will visit. For example, where are the best pljeskavice to be found in Zagreb? What can I do on Hvar if it happens to rain? What are good places/activities for families with children staying in the Dubrovnik area? etc., etc.

Obviously taking the direction I suggest would mean creating a number of hubs, most of which would not be suitable for advertising your business.

To put it bluntly, if you are here simply to advertise your boats, you are in the wrong place.