jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Question

1. Ms LaLa2014 profile image79
    Ms LaLa2014posted 20 months ago

Do the public see our hubpages or just Hubpage members?   
    Do Hubpage advertise our hubs for more views?

1. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 20 months ago in reply to this

i usually share my hubs at the social medias. I don't know hp would do it for us or not

Ms LaLa2014posted 20 months ago in reply to this

Hey Peachpurple.  Light purple is my new favorite color!  It was red as a child.  I guess I have more than one favorite color.  smile

It would be nice if they advertised our pages more.  I noticed they advertise for writers, that's how I got here.  Social media is a good idea, but they said not to use it much.    Also what is the number in the corner of our photos? Just wondering?  Have a nice day!

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 20 months ago

I believe mine are seen in New Zealand and Libya! But I haven't seen yours from there - maybe that's because I wasn't aware that you had written any, or perhaps because until now I have never clicked on your user name! smile
    The 'public' find our hubs from the search engine results offered when key words are entered into them. Although in fairness some are 'found' by entering 'Find Me a Hub Right Now!'
    It's not up to HP to 'advertise' our hubs in expectation of gaining more views.- it's up to you to do the key word research that would likely drive traffic to your work.
    This site and the hubs on it are viewed only by the world public and passing ufos
    Good Luck in your search for those elusive readers  smile

Thanks for the info Pearl diver and the funny comments and smiles.  I am just getting started on Hubpages, but I am an experienced writer.  Check out my hub the Sanctity of Marriage, my 1st hub.  I have plenty more on the way soon! smile

3. MichalWrotter profile image59
    MichalWrotterposted 20 months ago

What is the best solution to share my hubs on? I mean put on blog tumb or? I never had a decent blog sadly

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 20 months ago

Traffic is better when using your own sites.  Use social networks, create Facebook page for your writing, your own blogs, sites.  Don't forget to use Pinterest, and Google Plus.  Ping your writing as well. Pingomatic seems to be popular for pinging your work.  Check Facebook groups to see if there are any groups that pertain to your niche and join them.

1. MichalWrotter profile image59
      MichalWrotterposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your answer. I am new and not know How it all goes. I try my best

2. Ms LaLa2014 profile image79

Great ideas!  Thanks Linda.  We all in the Hub family and we need our support.   Have you been a Hubpages writer for a while?

working