jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Not featured Hubs

1. blessedp profile image61
    blessedpposted 15 months ago

I have 21 not featured hubs, any recommendations on how to get them active again.

1. Snakesmum profile image89
      Snakesmumposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Edit them, check your images, and add text and new information if available.

Do you have too many Amazon or Ebay capsules in the unfeatured hubs?

I've had a few hubs unfeatured and these things are usually enough to get the hubs featured again.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 15 months ago

Are these Hubs not featured for quality, or traffic?

3. cam8510 profile image94
    cam8510posted 14 months ago

This is a matter of simple periodic maintenance.  I might have just one slip or sometimes a few more.  I simply change the title and the first photo and it begins to process the new information.  It's just a matter of a little time and it's back to being featured.  Good luck.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 14 months ago

If your hub is not featured for quality, then you need to go through it carefully, particularly to make sure you don't have sales links or capsules that are not directly related to the content of your hub.  Also make sure your pictures are high quality, and check your grammar and spelling. Check the content to see if you can add more pertinent information. In other words, do everything you can to make the hub better.

If your hub is not featured for traffic, you can check it for quality, like above.  When you edit the hub, it will have a chance again to get traffic.  Try to use words in the hub and especially the title that will help the searcher find the hub.  In other words, think about what words someone would type in a search engine to find out more about the topic.  But sometimes, it can just mean that you did not pick a topic that people are interested in. In that case, no matter how awesome the hub is, it will not get traffic.  I would try a couple of times, but then, I would give up and move on to another topic.

5. chateaudumer profile image84
    chateaudumerposted 14 months ago

To Millionaire tips: Excellent reply to the above question. I will try it in my not featured hubs.