jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

FIXED: Groups Next/Last Hubs Not Showing

1. kittythedreamer profile image94
    kittythedreamerposted 15 months ago

On my newest hub, I notice there are no Next/Last hubs being shown at the bottom of my newest hubs. These are the hubs that are in the same "group" as the published hub. I'm not sure why they're missing? The group is definitely assigned to the hub...weird. Anyone else noticed this?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Hi Kitty,

If you're talking about the Hub that was just published today (Coven Vs. Solitary: Pros and Cons), it looks like your Previous and Next Hubs are showing up just fine at the bottom for me. Are they still not showing up for you?

1. kittythedreamer profile image94
        kittythedreamerposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Actually it's the Avalon hub where they aren't showing up. Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
          Millionaire Tipsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I don't see the next and last hub in your Avalon hub either.  Have you selected a group for that hub? Are both of the hubs that you placed it between published?  I know sometimes I unpublish a hub and forget to remove it from a group.

1. Jean Bakula profile image95
            Jean Bakulaposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I'm dragging the listed hubs from the box on the right side to be under the Group category I put in the slot on the left, and they don't stay there, they just move themselves back to the column under the right side box. I only have a number of hubs I had listed in each group. I can't get it to work using the instructions everyone is giving.