I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Tips To Help People With Depression

1. limitlesssoul profile image60
    limitlesssoulposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Tips To Help People With Depression (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. poppyr profile image95
    poppyrposted 15 months ago

It's a good hub with great advice. However, in the introduction, it implies that only teenagers suffer with depression. You could change it slightly so you say that it can affect anyone at any age, and teenagers tend to be affected by it often. (Also, the first sentence would read better saying "Our teenage years are probably the most stressful in life". As an editor, I felt I should point it out.)

I recently wrote a hub "How to tell if someone you know is suffering from depression" (http://poppyr.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-t … depression) I'd like to add a link to your hub - will you do the same for me? I'll add a link to yours and you can add a link to mine. Since they're closely related topics, it'd be a good way to give each other traffic. What do you think?

3. Siva222 profile image75
    Siva222posted 15 months ago

Yes I agree. Overall a very informative hub but as mentioned by poppyr if it is not specifically for teenagers then it can be changed a bit. I liked the hub. Read it. Voted up and even gave a comment.