Best time to pull off a complete Earnings Report for the Month?

1. makingamark profile image76
    makingamarkposted 15 months ago

I'm confused as to the best date on or after the end of the month to pull off the record of earnings for the month.

The "earnings this month" has changed at the top of the dashboard because it is now August and yet the Earnings Report for July is still missing:
    * all of the data for the 31 July
    * Amazon data for the 30 July

This seems to be pretty much a regular occurrence as I've noted in previous months that I never see data for the end of the month unless I go in and manually specify the dates on the Earning Reports tab.

So - when we are looking at the traffic dashboard which day is actually showing? 
    Does it reflect a two day lag like the earnings data or is it completely up to date - or somewhere inbetween.

I'd very much like to see a stats report which reconciles traffic and earnings on the same timeline......

(PS I've just pulled off a complete set of Earnings Reports for each month since I was transferred to HubPages last September - and that was a depressing experience in terms of a declining revenue base!)

2. makingamark profile image76
    makingamarkposted 15 months ago

Nobody know the answer?

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 15 months ago

I'm curious why you wish to do that?   I'd have thought the best time was once you've received the payment, but I'm guessing there is some reason why you want it earlier?