jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to get Ad sense approved in Hub Pages?

1. sa krishna profile image77
    sa krishnaposted 15 months ago

Hi everyone. I Am new to Hub Pages and I need guidance on how to get Ad sense approved. Can I get explanations and suggestions ?

1. bloggingvijay profile image70
      bloggingvijayposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Hi krishna
      You need to post atleast 15-30 articles in hubpages to get approve adsense.
      Write quality articles and get traffic from the social media. There are many informative articles in hubpages relating to approval for adsense through hubpages you can read those.

2. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 15 months ago

As you are based in India, your website/HP account will need to be at least 6 months old before Adsense will consider your application.

I suggest you spend that time getting as many as possible hubs published in perfect English and with the minimum of Amazon ads and anything else that HP may define as "spammy elements"

Unfortunately, if your Adsense account is approved through Hubpages, you will not be able to use it with other websites. It might be worth your while developing web sites away from HP and getting them approved with Adsense. You will be able to use that account with HP too, but you will also have the freedom to place any material unjustifiably blocked by HP onto your own sites where you will gain 100% of Adsense and affiliate earnings.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image90
    Chriswillman90posted 15 months ago

It usually takes months to generate a lot of traffic so a 6 month waiting period doesn't seem that bad. It gives you time to write a bunch of quality hubs and only focus on the writing, which bodes well later on.