jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Two Questions

1. Everyday Miracles profile image90
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

First of all, how can I tell whether or not a particular hub is earning for me? I was shocked when I logged into Adsense today and saw earnings. Due to my channels I know that it was from HP (thanks HubPages!). I would like to track which hubs are making money so I know where to apply my focus.

The other question that I would like answered is where I can find the capstones program? I have an idea that I would like to follow through with and it would make a good capstone smile

1. perfumer profile image61
      perfumerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can use Google Analytic to track your hubpages.
      Please visit http://hubpages.com/hub/Google-Analytics-for-Hubpages to learn more about Google Analytic. What is a capstone program?

2. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

You can email the HP team about the capstone program.

You can add channels for each hub so that you can tell which ones are your earners. I believe they have just upped the number of channels that you can have. I'm just not sure what the new limit is.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image90

How do I apply a channel to a specific hub? Or am I missing something?

I only started using channels recently.

4. Everyday Miracles profile image90

Thanks for the link, perfumer!

Here's one for you!

http://hubpages.com/_jtj/help/capstone-hubs

1. perfumer profile image61
      perfumerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Everyday Miracles!

5. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Analytic is a good way to track them. I think I saw where they've added means to track your earning per page, but I don't think anyone ever really said how to do it.

You have to go into Adsense to add the channels.

6. profile image59
    badcompany99posted 8 years ago

Well that was all new to me, must add that to my adsense to keep a track, cheers !

7. Everyday Miracles profile image90

I can't believe I started making money today! I've been sharing my articles on facebook and I'm sure that's helping a little bit, but after less than a week, I've done a little over $4 just today. I am hoping to do $10 by the end of the week. We're just going to have to see how it goes.

I'm currently working on starting a new (religion category) series.

working