jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I made a Channel for Hubbers

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Hey all,

Many of you may not know me...I am new here. But I have created an IRC channel using the name of my old art group I spearheaded for two years, called Universal Salon.

All you need to get onto DALNet is an IRC client (like a web browser, or an e-mail app, or an instant messenger program)

To find one that works best with DALnet they have provided a list here:

Simply connect and join the channel #UniversalSalon

If any of you have any questions or problems I will be more than happy to help. Leave a message in this thread or shoot me an e-mail.

There *might* be a way of accessing this through a common web browser, but I've not a clue as of yet.

So..if anyone does know, don't forget to tell us.

And like I've consistently mentioned across many posts and hubs here, this is *all* of our babies. If I ever get too zealous you have my permission to tar and feather me and take me out of the equation.

Also, if HubPages ever designs its own chatroom I will close this one and redirect all the users to the official one.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well that is wonderful and May had one to created for Hubbers so the more chat rooms we have the merrier it will be. We know you and it doesn't matter if you are new consider yourself seniored after the first hub.smile

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
        GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to both of you. smile I'll have to find the May room, then. wink But you're right, I think, at this point...the more chat rooms the merrier.

And I really appreciate your admiration, RK, but its just who I am. I gain joy from helping others and solving problems, etc. So...no need to thank me, I'm high on give. wink

And never, ever, follow an idol. Take their lessons to heart and build upon their foundation.

I'm merely one person in a sea of humanity, and I'm only one reflection of what we all are.

So...thanks again for the love, and I love you too, man. But no need to gush over me. I appreciate it, though.

2. RKHenry profile image79
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

Hey you!  You are the coolest hubber I know!  I think I might be falling in love with you! lol  I don't know how I can hub with out you anymore. 

Forgive me for not emailing back yet.  I've been grading some undergrad papers, dentist, and my own classwork.  I'm wiped out.  I'll catch up with you tomorrow!  Damn, you're cool!

3. rancidTaste profile image57
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

Great idea

4. mandybeau profile image62
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Brilliant idea,