jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Benefits of Partial Truckload Shipping

1. 44
    Lennie Stephenposted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Benefits of Partial Truckload Shipping (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. RJ Schwartz profile image91
      RJ Schwartzposted 13 months ago in reply to this

no longer published

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
        FatFreddysCatposted 13 months ago in reply to this

..and the author has been banned!

Well, that was ... something, I guess.. (shrugs).

2. Herban Cowgirl profile image60
      Herban Cowgirlposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Well, I took a look at it and I'll be completely objective.  Your grammar is bad; fine for speaking in person, but terrible on the page.  You sell your Freight Forwarding company way too hard, and you use the words Freight Forward (-ing, -ers) so many times that Google's algorithms will mark this as spam.  It is also about 300 words too long, but a lot of that could be taken out by fixing grammar and polishing the sentence structure.

I don't doubt that you are a freight forwarder, I've worked with a few in my day and you sound just like them smile  There is nothing wrong with that, it's good to hustle and get those loads.

My suggestion is to go to someplace like Fiverr and pay an American English speaker to proof and edit this for you.  Do yourself a favor and hire someone else to write your web content, it will pay off tenfold.