jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Replies to comments on my hubs

1. Katie Kizer profile image83
    Katie Kizerposted 14 months ago

I can't seem to find a reply button anywhere for comments on either of my hubs. I tried going to "statistics" and selecting the comments capsule but I still couldn't find a way to reply. I have comments I can't reply to without just adding my own independent comment to my own hub.

I can reply to forum questions/comments when other people post, though.

1. LongTimeMother profile image95
      LongTimeMotherposted 14 months ago in reply to this

The Comments page via statistics page allows you to reply, Katie. You simply have to approve any comment displayed ... and then it gives you the option to reply.

You can do the same thing if you click on Comments on the right hand side of your Feed page. Approve a comment there, and you can reply.

If you approve the comment directly on your hub itself, it won't give the reply option.

2. DomsFitness profile image80
    DomsFitnessposted 14 months ago

That's how it works. I was having issues with it this morning. usually other sites have a "reply to" option. You just have to submit your own comment and then it drops down. Really weird. HP needs a new UI update.

3. Katie Kizer profile image83
    Katie Kizerposted 14 months ago

Ok, I'll just keep commenting then! Thank you!

4. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 14 months ago

I have found the quickest and easiest way to respond to comments is:  Click on HubPages (top left),
    You will see how many comments you have. Click there and each individual comment and the Hub will come up.  There you can respond to each one.
    I hope this helps.