jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why the new surge in Genealogy?

1. MGWriter profile image72
    MGWriterposted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why the new surge in Genealogy?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

This hub lacks focus.  The title makes you think that this might be a list of reasons why people are interested in genealogy, but instead it goes off topic to a variety of things, including carpel tunnel and video games.  I recommend you keep the hub focused, and using different capsules with subtitles so that you can clearly show your points.

2. Siva222 profile image74
    Siva222posted 14 months ago

Sure. Will go through it and update comments from my side.

3. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 14 months ago

To add to what has already been said by Millionaire, separate it all into multiple sections with separate headers. Add at least three sourced photos. Add some tables, maps, or polls. Right now it's just a block of words and not very reader friendly.

4. MGWriter profile image72
    MGWriterposted 14 months ago

I have found that reading all the suggestions regarding Assessment, Spamming and so forth.  They provide some advice and have other methods of providing better quality within the Hubs.  And we can all use helpful hints.  Keep up the good work.