jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Small changes to profile page

1. lady rain profile image88
    lady rainposted 14 months ago

I love the hub topics that are displayed just above the hub titles on my profile page. I am amazed at how many different topics I have covered so far...

1. CatherineGiordano profile image94
      CatherineGiordanoposted 14 months ago in reply to this

The topics are a good idea. However, the images look lopsided. HP used to show the center of the image; now the cut off the right side, Depending on the kind of pictures yu use it may not matter, but it is making a big difference on my thumbnails. Most of them look ugly like they were done by a drunk 3 year old.

2. Chriswillman90 profile image91
    Chriswillman90posted 14 months ago

That's a nice little added feature though the images look out of focus.

3. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 14 months ago

Thanks for posting this lady rain, I hadn't noticed that.  I also like that it links back to the topic page for that particular category.  Like you, I was surprised at how many different categories I have covered.  It's a nice double check to see if my hubs are in the correct category too.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I do like the way this looks.  While there is a chance someone will click on the topic when they meant to click on the title, I think it is a fairly small chance.  I do wish, however, that it linked to all my hubs I have written in that category first.  This is giving too many chances of moving my reader away from my hubs too soon.

4. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 14 months ago

Now all we need is the profile page to completely change, and move each hub into its category!