jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense declined but earnings program still active

1. Wavie profile image83
    Wavieposted 17 months ago

My adsense got accepted, then declined after another evaluation. But on HubPages it still says my account is active and I'm still earning money, though my adsense says I don't earn anything from them. So my question is: Are the money I'm earning only coming from the hubpages ad program then? And they do not have anything to do with Google?

1. louise-barraco profile image82
      louise-barracoposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Mine does  to and I was just declined today but had a payout coming next week.  But I won't earn the adsense money so what do I do now?

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

If you are currently earning through hubads, then the Adsense account is working.  Are you sure you are signing into Adsense itself with the right info?  Perhaps you have more than one application with them.

1. Wavie profile image83
        Wavieposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I just checked the reports for each individual program and each time I click on the one for the adsense program it says that my application was denied and that I can reapply. When I check the report from the hubpages ad program all my earnings show up. As I have understood it some of your ads are from google and some are not, and according to google adsense they don't show ads until your application as been approved for the final time so they wouldn't show ads now, would they?

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

The Hubads program still requires an active Adsense account.  If something has gone wrong, it has gone wrong in your favor.

1. Wavie profile image83
            Wavieposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I know that but what do you mean in my favor?

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

We don't get any info from AdSense other than if an account is approved or not. Right now it looks like the last status they returned 2 weeks ago was that it was valid, but if you login to your AdSense account and in indicates otherwise or if you received a denial email from AdSense, then it may just be taking some time to update. If it is not approved, you cannot earn from the programs that require AdSense.  You can contact us at team@hubpages.com if you have any further questions.

1. louise-barraco profile image82
        louise-barracoposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I just sent an email your way. Thanks

working