jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

HP Changes that disrupt and confuse.

1. Don Bobbitt profile image94
    Don Bobbittposted 14 months ago

OK, I've been around HP for a number of years, and as of yesterday, several things just went, well, to hell.
    I always log in and there is my presentation of; new Hubs, my options of writing a status, or a Forum, or asking a question. And, that's what I'm used to,
    Now, if I do anything that pulls me off of my opening page, than it is no longer available. I end up stuck on a long listing of "explore hubs" and I cannot get back to my normal screen.
    So, I ask, what has HP done now to make this happen. The only way I have found to get back to my opening scren is to log out of HP and then Log back in.
    Any suggestions?

1. ChristinS profile image93
      ChristinSposted 14 months ago in reply to this

You can use the explore option up top or simply log on directly to your feed by bookmarking this link http://hubpages.com/feed/ and using it as your point of entry.  I wish they would have announced this change prior to making it as it confused a lot of people to just have a sudden change like that.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 14 months ago in reply to this

I just realized that the team simply revamped the "explore hubs" and placed it in a different position with   the "explore feed".  All you have to do is hit explore at the top of your account page and then hit feed and all will be well again!

1. Don Bobbitt profile image94
        Don Bobbittposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, but this stuff is getting to be an ongoing frustration.
        More and more, I feel like we are being led around by our noses with no real concern for our time.
        Oh Well!
        I think I will go over and check out using a Wordpress site and making it "commercial".
        Worth a look, anyway.
        Frustrated Don

2. calculus-geometry profile image85
    calculus-geometryposted 14 months ago