jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What are impressions?

1. K.D. Clement profile image87
    K.D. Clementposted 7 years ago

Just wondering if anyone here could break down the AdSense lingo for me.  What are impressions and how does that translate into revenue?  Also, are there ways we can manipulate the Ad links so that people are more tempted to click?  And, last but not least, if most of our viewership comes from other hubbers how on earth are we expected to make a profit from our writing here?  Ideas?

Sorry if I ask too many questions right now but I am a babe in the woods when it comes to hubpages and the possibility of making money from this stuff.  Any answers are most welcome.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are, and all of them are grounds for having your AdSense account terminated permanently according to the AdSense TOS.  I suggest you go back and read their terms so that you don't break their rules.

1. lindagoffigan profile image60
        lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great Advice.

2. K.D. Clement profile image87
    K.D. Clementposted 7 years ago

Thanks Relache.  I will do that.  Didn't want to do anything wrong.  I just read your hub about earning with online writing and I appreciate the info.  I would not know the first thing about manipulating the ads so no worries there.  I just thought that I saw something on AdSense about changing the colors of the links.