jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Rings and love go together from first love to weddi

1. 60
    riaz296posted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Rings and love go together from first love to wedding ceremony (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

It's not going to pass as it is a thinly veiled advertisement for 'your friend's' website. We all know what betrothal rings are for and your hub is simply stating the obvious. It would be much better if you included some history, some little-known facts and perhaps show-cased some very famous rings.

Your grammar needs much improvement; some of it makes no sense. The text should be broken up into paragraphs and separate text modules, and the article should be much longer.

Sorry to be blunt, but unless you revamp the whole thing it won't ever get passed by the QAP.

1. mary615 profile image93
        mary615posted 17 months ago in reply to this

I just read, and I agree.  I think it could be a great Hub if you concentrated on facts and history of rings.  Sorry, but I don't think this will ever pass QAP.

2. 60
    riaz296posted 17 months ago

Thanks for kind guidance.

working