jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: If I Can Do it Anyone Can!

1. LAWRTW profile image82
    LAWRTWposted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub If I Can Do it Anyone Can! (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

It's MY JOURNEY and I edit it as I complete different programs.  It was FINE before I added ChaLEAN extreme and another picture!!!

1. myraggededge profile image88
      myraggededgeposted 14 months ago in reply to this

The QAP won't approve affiliate links.

I hadn't a clue from the title what the hub is about and the introduction is a bit, dare I say, flabby. You need to explain to your readers what the hub is about and what topics you will be addressing. There's nothing in the intro that says you are reviewing exercise programs.

You also need to finish the article properly with a conclusion or round-up of what are, in your opinion, the best programs. It kind of just fizzles out.

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 14 months ago

The title needs to describe what the hub is about.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image90
    Chriswillman90posted 14 months ago

The main problem is definitely the title and intro, however the hub looks well put together and is very interesting. Congrats also on your successful journey!

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 14 months ago

A Hub that just lists the weight loss programs you have tried is not going to be considered that useful or interesting to anyone, and thus may have a hard time passing QAP.