jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

'Bucketlist WISHLIST for World Peace'--BibiLuzarraga.

1. BibiLuzarraga profile image73
    BibiLuzarragaposted 14 months ago

Hi, I would like feedback on my hub entitled 'Bucketlist WISHLIST for World Peace'--BibiLuzarraga.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 14 months ago

Ummm...OK. Wow, I hate to be "that guy" but since you asked...

I have no idea what you're trying to say in this Hub. You go from rambling about ISIS and the price of oil to Pope Francis to the Ebola virus, Mother Teresa and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." There doesn't seem to be any "glue" holding any of these random ideas together.

In other words... if there's a point to your Hub, I don't "get it."

1. BibiLuzarraga profile image73
      BibiLuzarragaposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Hi, at least you bothered to read my hub which is more of a daily blog in which I pray to the Universe because at this point, it does not seem to me that with the world crumbling the way it has been over the last several years, that if there were a 'god', then why are people starving, homeless, at war, etcetera?--BibiLuzarraga.

1. theraggededge profile image94
        theraggededgeposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Hubpages is a platform for publishing articles. They usually have an introduction, then a few paragraphs to inform or entertain, then an ending. They are complete pieces of writing. HP is not suitable for blog posts. They just end up being messy and unintelligible. You'd be better off with an actual blog.

You could rewrite the whole thing to create a worthwhile, easy-to-read article. You might even be able to split it up into several hubs.