jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Latest Hub about diet pills sais "Not Featured - Quality." Score is 74

1. DomsFitness profile image81
    DomsFitnessposted 23 months ago

So I'm a little confused as to why my latest hub about diet pills is "Not Featured - Quality" when it has a score of 74. It's not spammy or a promotion of anything. It's about how to use them and what do they do.

1. chateaudumer profile image86
      chateaudumerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I ALSO have a hub that has a score of 76. It was not featured due to lack of traffic. So I edited the title and is now not featured for Quality, Any suggestion?

2. lisavollrath profile image93
      lisavollrathposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Your title asks a question that your hub doesn't answer. It appears to talk about several types of diet pills, but it doesn't say whether they work or not.

DomsFitnessposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hmmm. It makes sense seeing how I barely touched on that. Even though I mentioned that the ones I have been taking I've seen results along with the ones I used to take... Not sure then. I'll go back and edit. Thanks!

2. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 23 months ago

Hub scores are mysterious and are based on more than just writing quality. They usually are not a fair assessment of the quality of an article. What you really need to worry about is passing the QAP.

I agree with the assessment that the article does not really answer the question in your title. Additionally, I think way too much of your article is made up of the copy-pasted TOS from the diet pill companies. It is great that you are warning people of the hidden scam but it seems like more than 50% of the words in your article are the copy-pasted terms.

As someone who is currently dieting and working out to lose weight,  I would love to know what is in those pills you are taking. You mentioned they are mainly Creatine. What is Creatine? How does it work to help me lose weight? It appears that you are a weight lifter. Are these diet pills just for someone who lifts or would a female who is just trying to lose some weight benefit from these as well? How much have you lost and in what amount of time? How much are you working out each day? What about prescription diet pills?

I like that you include a summary at the end, but what exactly does "Diet pills can and do work but with the right moderation" mean? Also, when you state "You need to have some sort of work out routine while eating healthy. Without those two things, the pills don't do anything for your body." my question is why not? How do the pills work in conjunction with eating healthy and working out?

I think these are questions the average reader would want answered in the article.

Haha well very good to know that those are questions I haven't answered. I'll go back and edit it some more. Thanks!
      I'll make sure to answer the ones you listed too ^_^

2. DomsFitness profile image81

Alright, I made more changes. Hope this helps too. smile

3. chateaudumer profile image86
    chateaudumerposted 23 months ago

My Hubs are: I Passed Hub Pages Boot Camp but still Feel Inadequate Writing for HP and My Experience on a Home Mortgage Loan Refinancing Application

Any suggestion to have the two hubs be featured again will be highly appreciated

working