jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: I Passed HubPages Boot Camp but still Feel Inadequa

1. chateaudumer profile image87
    chateaudumerposted 21 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub I Passed HubPages Boot Camp but still Feel Inadequate Writing for HP. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I'm not sure writing about your own feelings of inadequacy as a writer make for a scintillating hub topic. Surely it might be better just to focus on improving your writing? I would have enjoyed reading a more positive, upbeat or even humorous account of your travails through boot camp. You talk about your achievements and then overlay them with inadequacy. I think it's called 'false pride'. You know you can write to the required standard for HP.

chateaudumerposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Bev, thank you for your feedback. I just learned from HP, that the problem is the unrelated link in my hub, so my hub is spammy! Have a great day!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 21 months ago

I'm feeling like the unrelated links are part of the problem.

chateaudumerposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Relache, you are correct. I got an e-mail from HP that the problems  are the unrelated links that are spammy.  I do appreciate your feed back. Have a great day!

working