Feedback on Hub: 9 Crimes and Criminals Immortalized In USA History

1. StephanPoe profile image81
    StephanPoeposted 14 months ago

Hello fellow Hubbers, I would be much appreciated if you could have a look on my hub and tell me what I can  improve. Thank you.
    Link to Hub

1. Nalini Marquez profile image97
      Nalini Marquezposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I agree with relache in that the reason for this hub is unclear. The hub needs an introduction and conclusion.

Why are you writing this? And by extension, why are we [the readers] reading this? What argument are you making and/or what is the purpose? What takeaway message do you want your readers to have at the end?

For example, is it because of our society's obsession with tragedy and criminality? Is it because of your and/or society's interest in the lives and actions or the morally corrupt and/or criminally-acting? Is it because of the way these people and their actions influence/d our society? Is it because you view these people and/or acts as admirable, abominable, influential, fascinating, etc?

Whatever the reason is, it should be included/narrated/introduced and concluded/etc. in your hub and the way you write about these people should match and/or convey your purpose.

The picture of the St. Valentine's Massacre crime scene while historical, was a bit graphic. It did not really fit the intensity of the other pictures you used or the intensity of the hub/what the hub detailed and I also am not sure if it fits within AdSense's policies? You might want to consider a different picture and look into AdSense's TOS.

I hope this is helpful for your hub.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 14 months ago

There's no overarching reason for this list, and it seems more like chunks of what would be better as whole Hubs about the single people have been lumped together.

And that cluster of unrelated links right in the middle should be obvious as needing to go.