jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What has happened to the Amazon Module?

1. PaigSr profile image42
    PaigSrposted 17 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12600149.jpg
    When I edit my  Hubs the module is there. But when I add a new product and publish it is still not on the screen. This seams to be with all of my Hubs. Has anyone else seen this on theirs? Or is this a known issue that I am not aware of?

2. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 17 months ago

do you have an ad blocker running by chance? That is often the culprit smile

PaigSrposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Good call. I am able to use another browser with no issues and another computer with the same browser with no issues. Now all I have to do is figure out what is blocking in FireFox and go from there. Thanks for making me think and look.

1. ChristinS profile image93
        ChristinSposted 17 months ago in reply to this

If you hit ctrl shift a in firefox it will pull up your add-ons that are installed and you'll probably find the culprit there. good luck and glad it was something simple.

PaigSrposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Ctrl shift A for add-ons.
          And the bad add on is or was - Adblock Plus. Also known as ABP. It has now been removed. Again thank you for the help pointing me in the right direction. Its always the obvious ones I tend to overlook.

1. ChristinS profile image93
            ChristinSposted 17 months ago in reply to this

ABP has the lovely benefit that you can disable it on specific sites and leave it running on others - I use ABP myself, but disable it on HubPages.  It can be a handy addon indeed when visiting sites that are too heavy on advertising.

working