jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Acknowledgement Receipt

1. sweetpikez profile image80
    sweetpikezposted 17 months ago

Good day everyone!

Can I ask an acknowledgement receipt from HP that I have published professional or research materials?

Thank you.

1. Kylyssa profile image93
      Kylyssaposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Please explain what you are looking for. Acknowledgement receipts are given when you make an exchange such as when materials of some kind are delivered, either physically or electronically.

If you are referring to some kind of receipt for posting hubs, posting a hub is self-publishing. It's more like making a blog post than like a company or individual buying your article. When you make a sale of rights to a publishers, there will likely be a few receipts exchanged. However, when you post to your blog or post a hub to HubPages, you aren't selling any rights. In the second case, you're just allowing HubPages the right to serve ads on your content in exchange for hosting your content. The published hub itself is evidence that you are allowed to post it on HubPages.

sweetpikezposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, Kylyssa. I just wanted to ask a publication certificate (if HP would give). Just a proof that I have written and published some reference articles here in HP.

2. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 17 months ago in reply to this

If you have published here, you are not professionally published.  There is no oversight or standards here, such as is established for actual quantified and qualified research publishing.

sweetpikezposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Thank you.

working