jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How can I create this kind of Hubs?

1. yourgoodtips profile image61
    yourgoodtipsposted 19 months ago

I've just published 2 Hubs,but I've seen other Hubs like this one (http://wrylilt.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … le-Suggest). I'd like to write a column and next to it place a picture, but the only thing I know is placing a big picture at the top of the article and below, the text.

Could you show me how to it? I guess it's pretty easy but I don't manage to it.
    Thank you!

1. wordsmith2418 profile image84
      wordsmith2418posted 19 months ago in reply to this

If you use the arrow that is pointed sideways, the photo capsule will line up next to the text. The up and down arrows will move the photo capsule above the text and below the text. The side arrows will allow you to place capsules side by side.

2. DomsFitness profile image81
    DomsFitnessposted 19 months ago

When you are editing your Hub, there are options on the side for dialog boxes you can add: "text," "video," "poll," "picture," ...

The dialog box will be sent to the bottom of the page. You can then edit that box. Each box can be set to specific locations.

3. yourgoodtips profile image61
    yourgoodtipsposted 19 months ago

Thanks for the replies. I will try next time

4. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 19 months ago

Even though it is possible to place your picture to the right of your text, as others have described, HP seems to be recommending that we have all photos full-width, so they are more mobile friendly, and we can see what the order will be on a mobile device.

1. yourgoodtips profile image61
      yourgoodtipsposted 19 months ago in reply to this

OK, thanks Sherry good tip!! Yes, some time ago I saw HP was getting importance from mobile devices

working