jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Help Motivate Others To Write/Work More

1. Tjphilz5 profile image74
    Tjphilz5posted 14 months ago

So I'm now and many times looking for ways to get motivated to get work done. I'm hoping that everyone here can help me get and stay motivated and that I can possibly help motivate others too.

2. mwana-ili profile image62
    mwana-iliposted 14 months ago

I think it can be easy to get motivated, and stay motivated to get any work done when you have well rested. But, best of all, in my opinion and from experience; it is easy to get motivated and stay motivated in the work of writing by simply writing in a stream of consciousness manner first. By that, I mean you just write in your journal or even piece of paper about what  you feel or think, instance, you can begin with something you just posted about your need for motivation, and the reasons that are keeping you from booting your work, et cetera.
    Infact, you can even treat your writing by "first come, first serve" so that you do not lose your ideas or get stuck with what to write or work on. Whichever idea comes first or seem enormous is the one you pen down first, and so forth.
    Ideas also, flow well in a rested mind-set. Sleep well, eat well, chill down, and set, go, pick your pen and paper.
    All the best.

3. 0
    brandonbutlerposted 14 months ago

Get It Done And It Is Done.

4. MomsTreasureChest profile image77
    MomsTreasureChestposted 14 months ago

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

5. Phyllis Doyle profile image98
    Phyllis Doyleposted 14 months ago

The motivation must come from within yourself. If you truly want to write and stay motivated begin by finding your best talents and creativity - and read works from good authors. There are many contemporary authors here on HP who are great. Also get acquainted with famous authors of the past, which will help you find your own style.

Don't sit back and wait for someone to motivate you and keep you motivated. If you got it you got it - if you don't you don't. So, find your path and stay true to yourself.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, well said, Phyllis.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image98
        Phyllis Doyleposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Well, thank you, Grace.