jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Tour packages places vacation trip to beautiful Aus

1. jagjou profile image52
    jagjouposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Tour packages places vacation trip to beautiful Australia (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I am confused by this Hub.  Your other two Hubs are written in good English with only the occasional grammatical or spelling mistake.  The English in this one is so bad, it's barely readable!  The title is obviously keyword-stuffed. 

Are you sure your other Hubs are your own original work?  Are you using spinning software?  Both are illegal here on HubPages.

If you cannot write your own articles in fluent English, you are wasting your time trying to publish on HubPages.

jagjouposted 17 months ago in reply to this

i agree 101% with your opinion. Thanks for critical eveluation

the opinion in your first part.

For your last sentence..my language in the reply mail in itself will render a befitting answer...i suppose.

Happy reading

1. theraggededge profile image93
            theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

It makes for very unhappy reading.

You won't be able to publish at HubPages until you improve your English language skills. It can be done, but it will take time.

i will wait till you teach me your shakespearean skills/jane austen skills.

2. jagjou profile image52

Thanks for your suggestion.

My reply to your kind suggestions will render a fitting reply to your comment as the last sentence..can i suppose

2. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Deleted

thanks for informing me of the researchgate.net public publication. For the first time i am coming to know of this.

2. MomsTreasureChest profile image75
    MomsTreasureChestposted 17 months ago

Welcome ty o HubPages, good luck with your writing!  I'd suggest adding more photos and increasing the amount of text.

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Did you actually read the article that you are commenting on?

3. 83
    Getrude Hillaryposted 17 months ago

Nice article. Consider adding more text. Also, cut down on product capsules. Ensure that the products you choose to market are relevant/directly related to your hub.

working