I'd like feedback on my hub: Gibson Les Paul vs Fender Stratocaster

1. Adam Harkus profile image60
    Adam Harkusposted 14 months ago

Hi All.

Some feedback on one of my first hubs would be greatly appreciated.

Gibson Les Paul vs Fender Stratocaster

Many thanks

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
      Paul Edmondsonposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I can tell you know a lot about guitar, and this is a topic area that has proven to be really strong on HubPages.  A Hubber named http://guitargopher.hubpages.com/ is one of the most successful writers on HubPages.

The Hub has great information.  I always advise to proof read and catch the small grammar mistakes, even for people that write well. 

I think you'll get different opinions on if you should include part 2 in the same Hub (vs linked to a separate article).   We've seen both be successful, but I think one great Hub that compares the two guitars is better than part 1 and 2.

That said comparing two top choice products in-depth can be really useful and I think you're off to a good start.  The key to long term success is to take your knowledge, build out great pages and then continue to update the pages.  Over time you'll see a pattern emerge that works best for your writing style.

2. Adam Harkus profile image60
    Adam Harkusposted 14 months ago

Many thanks for your advice..

I'm going to give it more than a quick grammar once-over next time, and generally add more polish by going back, tweaking and updating.

I suppose I just wanted to get a hub out there, which is why part 1 came first (I haven't finished Part 2 yet), but I totally take on board your point of having Parts 1 and 2 together, makes for a more comprehensive and complete read.

Really enjoying my first few days on HP and again thanks for your support.