jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is the total no of RSS subscribers?

1. rancidTaste profile image56
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

New topics are delivered through RSS in hubpages. I think the RSS link may like the following (for mine):

http://hubpages.com/author/rancidTaste/latest/?rss

Is there any way to know the total no of subscribers who are getting new items through RSS.

Or to control the RSS subscribers.

If anybody know it, plz tell me.

Thanks

1. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good question!! Even I would like to know the same. I don't even know if anyone has subscribed to my Hub feeds! sad

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Sign up for Feedburner..its owned by google .. it will show all stats for that info smile let us know how it goes.

rancidTasteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I use feedburner for my blog itis123.blogspot.com. But I wonder... whether it is possible or not for hubpages?

In feedburner there is a field "Burn a feed right this instant. Type your blog or feed address here:" to put the address. For hubpages, what will be the address...???

thanks

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

You can get your RSS feed from your profile page I believe...it should look something like the following without the spaces tongue k, lol

h t t p : //hubpages . com/author/XXXXXX/?rss 

One of our more experienced hubbers or HP team can help better too. hmm

rancidTasteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dam Scribe, the techniques you described here, isn't working for me. I don't know whether it's workable or not for others?

Ok, by the way thanks for trying to tell a technique.

I think, the hubpage development and management team can only answer this question fully.

4. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

I would like to know how to tell who has subscribed to RSS feeds on Hubpages as well, let me know what you find out.

working